Monday 13 April 2015

Pillow Stuffies

I've been busy digitizing lots of different Pillow Stuffies. These need an 8 x 8 hoop for the main body and either 4 x 4 or  5 x 7 (or larger of course) for the ears/horns/wings/etc.

These are done in the hoop. Only a small bit of hand stitching after you turn them and stuff them.

These work great with Minky - and they end up so soft and cuddly - but can be done with fleece, cotton or anything that works for making stuffed animals.

You can see the chick being made in under a minute (sped up just a little)

Cat:
Striped Cat:
Tiger:

Bear:


Panda:
Penguin:




 Puppy:
 Sheep:
 Raccoon:
 Cow:

 Pig:
 Monkey: (and Sock Monkey)



Duck:

Chick:



I have lots more animals planned to add to the collection,

Now this is where I need help. I need people to help check out my conversion and test drive the instructions.  I only need one person per machine embroidery format -

  • you need to have a machine that has at least a 8" x 8" hoop
  • you need to promise to try out the design within the week
  • you need to promise to give constructive feedback
If you satisfy the requirements and are interested - please email me ptarmigandesignz @ gmail . com

with 
  • embroidery machine type and model
  • embroidery machine format that your machine uses
  • your choice of design you wish to try out

1 comment:

  1. I have slowly started putting these on my craftsy store.

    http://www.craftsy.com/user/7705562/pattern-store

    ReplyDelete