Saturday 17 January 2015

Free TEATIME Machine Embroidery Alphabet



Bernina shares this awesome looking Teatime Applique Alphabet.  It can be tedious to find all the letters, so I have collected the direct links here

NOTE: This is NOT my alphabet, and I never claimed it was.  I am only linking to the individual blog entries for each letter to make it easier for people to find since not everyone is an expert in navigating blog sites - especially when they are in different languages.



Teatime A
Teatime B
Teatime C
Teatime D
Teatime E
Teatime F
Teatime G
Teatime H
Teatime I
Teatime J
Teatime K
Teatime L
Teatime M
Teatime N
Teatime O
Teatime P
Teatime Q
Teatime R
Teatime S
Teatime T
Teatime U
Teatime V
Teatime W
Teatime X
Teatime Y
Teatime Z

Let me know if this was at all useful to you, or if you notice that I have any of the links wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the beautiful letters. Can you please check the R link, mine keep coming up with the P letter. I think the R has been linked wrong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been fixed. Thank you for pointing it out!

      Delete